Master of Information Technology
The Master of Information Technology is a 1 year master level degree that is designed to prepare professionals for work and career advancement. This program is developed in cooperation with industries like banking. industrial, manufacturing and many more. The 1 year coaching with 15 subject areas will give students’ the edge in applying it in their respective work environment.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Business Information Technology), Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) from City University or other Bachelor Degrees recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia OR
- An appropriate professional qualification and a minimum of 1 year work experience OR
- Any other qualification approved by the CITY UC Senate as equivalent to the level of bachelor Degree with at least CGPA 2.50.
- An an updated curriculum vitae and candidate might be called for a qualifying interview.
- A good command in English Language, both written and spoken.
- By Research
- Project Paper
- Final Examination
- Online Interaction