Doctor of Philosophy (Information Technology)
(N/482/8/0167) (MQA/PA 9555)09/2020
- A Master’s Degree (Level 7 MQF) or equivalent AND candidates must have at least one earlier Degrees (A Master’s Level 7 MQF or Bachelor’s Level 6 MQF) degree in Computing related to Computing;
- International students must have proof of English language proficiency in oral and written well, for example the scale of 6.0 for the IELTS or equivalent.
- 90 credit hours including two courses as per programme structure and a thesis of between 80,000 - 100,000 words.
- Lectures on Saturday(s) for the deliver two courses as per programme structure.
- Supervision by qualified and experienced supervisors during the thesis stage.
Information Technology Infrastructure / IT Globalization And Entrepreneurship
- Assignments & Presentation
- Practical in Architecture Framework
- Final Exam
- Research Proposal
- Research (Chapter 1-3)
- Research (Chapter 4-6)
- Final Project & Presentation
- Idea Paper
- Preliminary Literature Review
- Draft Proposal
- Final Proposal (VIVA Defense)
- Data Collection
- Tool Design / Implementation of Proposed Idea
- Data Analysis / Case Study
- Draft Thesis (VIVA Defense)
- Final Thesis