- We have been awarded the MSC status which reflects the University’s position in producing world-class services and excellent achievements
- We are recognised by the Singapore Institute of Engineering Technologists (SIET) where students can obtain recommendations and possibility of project funding by getting involved in networking with the academicians & industry experts. Students can also register with SIET for free & work in Singapore
- We provide guidance for professional courses and several levels of certifications (Associate,
- Professional, Master) of major IT courses which are offered by companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAS, HP & more
- Course delivery by our team of highly-qualified and industry-specialised academicians
- We provide industry mentors to improve your learning experience during the final year project
This course offers a comprehensive look into the world of software engineering by providing the students with theoretical and technical knowledge, along the skills needed in related aspects through object-oriented modelling, software design and architecture, human-computer interaction and software quality.
Our program provides the combination of theories and hands-on practice to manage an organisation’s information technology infrastructure and meet users’ needs, which means students will get a firm foundation in computer science and internet technology that enables them to provide solutions for computing-related challenges faced by organisations.