Diploma in Culinary Arts
This programme will equip you with the necessary skills & knowledge to underpin the creation, preparation and cooking of local & international cuisines. Food preparation & food service classes are conducted in our purpose-built kitchen & AIDA BRASSERIE to reinforce the learning curve. This creates a realistic work environment.
Professional Chef, Food Entrepreneur, Food Consultant.
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least three credits in three (3) subjects ; OR
- Passed O-Level with at least a full pass in three (3) subjects ; OR
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B grade in three (3) subjects ; OR
- Passed the Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in the field of obtaining at least PNGK 2.0 ; OR
- Passed Level 3 Certificate of Malaysia (SKM) in related field and passed SPM with at least one credit in 1 subject and through consolidation program (if necessary) ; OR
- Passed STPM with at least a grade C (CGPA 2.0) in one (1) subject ; OR
- Passed STAM (Maqbul rank) ; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS :
IELTS 4.0 / CEFR A2 ; OR equivalent TOEFL PBT (397) ; OR TOEFL IBT (30-31) ; OR CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 ; OR CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 ; OR PTE (Pearson Test of English) (30) ; OR MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 2)