Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons)
This programme offers the opportunity to directly link the theoretical knowledge to the practical aspects of a field of study via
the project-based learning mode. Under the supervision of experienced academicians and working in teams, the students will
be required to explore, investigate and formulate realistic new hospitality products for a selected tourism site.
Holiday Representative, Tour Manager, Tourism Officer, Tourist Information Centre Manager, Travel Agency Manager, etc.
- Passed STPM with at least CGPA 2.00 in two (2) subjects ; OR
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) recognised by at least CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation Certificate with at least CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian government.
- FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS :
IELTS 5.0 / CEFR B1 ; OR equivalent TOEFL PBT (410-413) ; OR TOEFL IBT (34) ; OR CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 ; OR CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 ; OR PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) ; OR MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band3)X