Master of Mechanical Engineering
The Master of Mechanical Engineering prepares graduates to be involved in management or research. This can be in the mechanical engineering field for government, industry, academic and other economic sectors in order to use their knowledge and skills in mathematics, science, engineering and other disciplines. This applies to designing, evaluating, and analysing complex engineering problems to anticipate the global, societal and environmental impact of their solutions.
||Elective Subjects (Choose 1)
- Head of Aerospace Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Contracting civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in other engineering fields with at least CGPA of 2.50; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in other engineering fields but have not attained CGPA of 2.50 with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant fields.
- For international students: Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or equivalent.
City University Malaysia
- Conventional: Fully taught in Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- On-going facilitation for 30 hours / 3 hours per week, per module, by experienced lecturers with corporate backgrounds
- 40 credit hours: 10 modules (28 credits) and one project paper (12 credits)
- Minimum of once a week per module undertaken and maximum of twice a week per 2 subjects undertaken
- Evening classes from 6:30 pm-9:30 pm for a duration of 14 weeks (14 sessions)
- Project Paper component of minimum 15,000 words
- Assignments may be individual or in groups
- Each module may consist of 1 to 2 assignments
- Each module may also consist of an examination or a test
- Examination marks range from 30% to 60% for each module