Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with Honours
This programme of Mechanical Engineering will provide our students with engineering knowledge including the planning, design and development of machinery, solving problems and improving the machine used in everyday life.
Mechanical Engineers, Engineering Consultants, Sales and Marketing Engineers, etc.
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Vokasional Malaysia (SPMV) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
- Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in any related field from a Higher Learning Institute that is recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field that is recognized or M equivalent; AND
- Passed SPM with minimum one (1) credit
- Continued studies until Diploma level in the same field; AND
- One (1) year of related working experience or one (1) semester of bridging program; OR
- Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum grade B in 3 subjects B including Mathematics and one Science subject/ Technical/Vokasional and a pass in English; OR
- Other qualifications that is recognised by the Malaysian Government