Bachelor of Civil Engineering with Honours
Learners are exposed to courses in computer aided design, surveying, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, highway & traffic engineering, construction project & management, steel & concrete design water & wastewater engineering.
Q&C Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Material Engineer, Consultant & more.
YEAR 1 ENTRY :
- STPM - Minimum 2C including Mathematics & Physics
- A-Level - Minimum 2D including Mathematics & Physics
- UEC - Minimum 5 credits including Mathematics & Physics
- CPU - Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects inclusive of a minimum score of 60% in Mathematics & Physics
- Local Matriculation - Minimum CGPA 2.0
- Foundation from other University/ College - Minimum CGPA 2.0
- WAEC/ NECO - Maximum aggregate of 15 points out of best 5 subjects inclusive of minimum B’s in Mathematics & Physics
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/ A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- * Minimum overall average of 60%, inclusive of minimum 60% in Mathematics & Physics
- International Baccalaureate
- * Minimum 26/ 42 points from 6 subjects (inclusive Mathematics & Physics/ Chemistry)
- SAM - Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects inclusive of minimum scores of 60% in Mathematics & Physics
YEAR 2 ENTRY :
- Passed Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Degree/ equivalent
- Subject to School discretion after reviewing transcript & syllabus
- * Max credit transfer of 30% of the programme total credits
English Language Requirements :
- A distinction (A+ / A / A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/ UEC level ; OR
- MUET Band 3 ; OR
- A score of 160 (computer-based) / 410-413 (writing-based) / 34 (internet-based) in TOEFL ; OR
- Band 5.0 in IELTS
- (In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision. International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the English Enrichment Programme (1 - 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate programme directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.)
- Discretion is given to the Dean/ Head of School/ Program to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
- SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
- O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
- UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
- STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
- A-Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'