Doctor of Education
(N/140/8/0029) (MQA/PA 14286) 03/2028
This program is a professional degree designed for practitioners pursuing educational leadership roles. On the other hand, EDD is designed to prepare graduates for research and teaching roles. EDD relating with research and professional doctoral degree that focuses on the field of education.
Duration of Study
Full-time: 3-6 years | Part-time: 4-7 years
College president, Chief Learning Officer, School Superintendent, Elementary, Middle and High School Principal, Academic Dean, Professor and Executive Director of Education.
- Professionalism in Education
- Assessment and Evaluation in Educational Programme
- Learning and Teaching Theory in Education
- Strategic Planning in Education
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Theory and Practice in Academic Writing
- Educational Management
- Technical and Vocational Education
- Educational Technology
- Bahasa Melayu
Dissertation to be completed in the final year.
Scan our QR Code for quick tips
Education & Liberal Studies