Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Emphasising the core values and skills required in the early childhood curriculum, this programme enables learners to design, implement and evaluate appropriate learning experiences for early childhood settings.
Duration of Study
Preschool Educators, Childcare Educators, Educational Assistant, Entrepreneurs
- Passed SPM / SPMV with at least credit in 3 subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Passed GCE O Level with at least a full pass in 3 subjects; or
- Passed Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in relevant field; and
- Passed SPM with at least one credit in 1 subject; and
- Has gone through consolidation program (if necessary); or
- Passed certificates in related fields (level 3 MOH) with at least CGPA 2.0; or
- Passed the STPM with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 subject; or
- Passed STAM (Maqbul rank); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
For international students:
An English Exam as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 500 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 5.0 OR equivalent is required.