Diploma in Corporate Communication
The programme aims to equip learners with foundational knowledge and vocational skills that will prepare them to be employed in the middle level in the corporate communication industries and to continue their studies at a higher level.
Duration of Study
Public Relations Officer , Corporate Communication Executive, Media Relations Specialist, Event Management Coordinator
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent, with a minimum of 3 credits in any subject,including English;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent;
- A pass in SKM level 3 and pass SPM with a credit in English;
- A Certificate or its equivalent and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent;
- A Certificate in Media and Communication or its equivalent.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- ***For International students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 OR its equivalent is needed. If a student does not meet this requirement, HEPs must offer English proficiency courses to ensure that the student’s proficiency is sufficient to meet the needs of the programme. This is normally conducted through an assessment process.