Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Corporate Communication
Through a carefully designed, research-based curriculum, the programme provides learners with thorough knowledge of the strategic role of communication in contemporary organizations. The programme offers professional and academic competencies needed in managing international corporate communications, engaging in corporate strategy work, and managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
Corporate Communication Executive, Media Relations Manager, Director of Communications, Event Manager, Public Relations Specialist
- Passed STPM or equivalent, with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any two subjects and credits in English at the SPM level or equivalent; or
- Passed Matriculation / equivalent or equivalent, at least CGPA 2.00 and credit in English at SPM or equivalent or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank) and credit in English at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- A Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in English at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Media and Communication Diploma or its equivalent; or
- International Baccalaurate (IB) with a minimum score of 24; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Note: The English credit terms at the SPM level for candidates (i), (ii), (iii), and (iv) may be exempted if the qualifications comprise English subjects and their achievement equivalent / more than the credit requirements of the subject at the point of SPM.
For International Students:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 500 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 5.0 OR equivalent is required.