City University Malaysia is the gateway to a bright future for individuals who wish to acquire knowledge and unleash their potential to excel. We are making significant contributions to the development on our knowledge capital towards a sustainable future of the nation and the region. We are committed to be one of the leading centers of excellence in higher education and to be internationally recognized.
We invite qualified candidates to join us in our commitment towards continuing the tradition of academic excellence.
- Marketing Manager
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in any field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the marketing field preferably education marketing
- Proven track record
- Willing to work independently and manage a team
- Results orientated and work with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel if required
- Plan Marketing activities to achieve the given target
- Marketing Executive
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent people skills and communication
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia confidently
- Ability to speak, read and write in Mandarin or Cantonese will be an added advantage
- Telemarketing Executives
- Applicants should be Malaysians citizens
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers over phone call conversation .
- Strong persuasiveness skill, patience, persistence, and keyboarding skills are needed.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment Executives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience either in internal OR external recruitment.
- Candidates from Education industry would have an added advantage.
- Must be able to work long hours to meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Personal Assistant
- Administrative & Secretarial support to the Executive Director
- Government Liaison
- Other general administrative support
- Other related duties as directed by the Management
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as education subsidy, interest-free education loan, discount for children's education) plus a conducive working environment.
The Human Resource Department
City University Malaysia
Menara City U, No. 8,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
or email us at [email protected]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.