Master of Accounting
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) in accounting or related fields with a minimum CGPA 2.75 as received by the Senate, OR
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) in accounting or academic field that does with a minimum CGPA 2.50 but below CGPA 2.75, subject to an internal assessment, OR
- A professional accounting qualification that is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) received by the Senate, OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as received by the senate, OR
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) in accounting or related fields with CGPA below 2.50 is acceptable subject to a minimum of five years of working experience in the relevant field.
- For international students, TOEFL 550 score or IELTS score 5.5 or equivalent.
- On-going facilitation for 42 credit hours / 3 hours per week, per module, by experienced lecturers with corporate backgrounds
- Evening classes from 6:00pm to 9:00pm for duration of 7 / 14 weeks
- Project Paper component of 15,000 words
- Assignments may be individual or in groups
- Each module consist of 2 assignments & one examination
- Assessment consisting of 2 assignments (individual + group)
- Final Examination