Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting & Finance
This programme give learners the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of accounting and finance and the range of skills needed to embark on a successful career in accounting or in the finance area. Upon completion of the programme, graduates can pursue the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification which serves as a solid foundation for entry into field of commerce, business management or banking and finance.
Duration of Study
Accounts Assistant, Supervisor, Manager Bank Officer, Manager Audit Assistant, Supervisor, Manager Tax Assistant, Supervisor, Manager Consultants
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2; AND
- Passed STPM or equivalent, with minimum Grade C + (CGPA 2.33) in any two subjects and credits in Mathematics at the SPM level; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B grade in five (5) subjects; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank) and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- A Diploma in accounting or related fields, or equivalent to a minimum CGPA of 2.50; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation or minimum equivalent CGPA 2.50, and credit in Mathematics at SPM or
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / AUSMAT / HSC; or
- Passed Canadian Pre-University (CPU); orviii) Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Note: The terms of the Mathematics credit at the SPM level for candidates (i), (iii), and (v) may be exempted if the qualifications comprise of Mathematics subjects and their achievements are equivalent / of the credit requirements of the subject at the SPM level.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, TOEFL 550 OR score IELTS 5.5 OR score is equivalent.
* Standard Accounting Programme