Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons)
This programme is designed to produce graduates who are academically qualified with skill and job ready upon graduation, sensitive to their operating environment and to the factors that can enhance the effectiveness of their work.
Duration of Study
Business Executive, Account Executive, Administrative Executive, Sales & Retail Manager, Administrative Manager, Business Partner, Logistics Manager
- Passed STPM or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 2 subjects and passing Mathematics and English at the SPM level; or
- Passed UEC with at least B grade in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank) and passed Mathematics and English at the SPM level; or
- Other recognised qualifications that are equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma with at least PGNK 2.00; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation with at least CGPA of 2.00 from 4.00; or
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / AUSMAT / HSC; or
- Passed Canadian Pre-University (CPU); or
- Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government of Malaysia.
- Note: The passage of Mathematics and English at the SPM level for candidates (i) and (iii) is exempted if the qualification contains Mathematics and English subjects and their achievement is equivalent to / above the requirement to pass the subject at the SPM level.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students need to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 IELTS test or equivalent.
* Standard Business Programme