Diploma in Graphic Design
The diploma provides a sequenced studio approach to design thinking and problem solving for visual communication, preparing learners to thrive in a dynamic professional environment. Learners are introduced to visual concepts in two and three dimensions. In second year, learners specialize in graphic design coursework / studios which emphasize from form and communication to graphic design and typography that address authorship, audience, and medium.
Animation Character Designer, Art Director, Client Service Designer, Creative Director, Editorial Designer, Exhibition Designer, Event Designer, Gallery / Museum Curator, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer, Photojournalist, Storyboard Artist, Visualizer & more.
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran MalaysiaMalaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) or equivalent, with a minimum of three credits; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B grade in three (3) subjects; or
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with a minimum of one credit; and certificate of skill in Level 3 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) or certificates equivalent to it; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- Passed the interview and exam.
- For international students: IELTS 4.0 / CEFR A2 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (397) or TOEFL IBT (30-31) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (30) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 2)