Diploma in Fashion Design
Our focus is on the creation and production of knowledgeable and highly able learners who display a high level of creativity and innovativeness based on their forward thinking. Learners will be able to think and work constructively and to compete with the very best in this industry. To be forward thinking in the world of fashion also entails openness to progressive ideas, to be able to predict and analyse future trends, and to work independently but confidently when faced with stiff competition.
Fashion Designers, Editor, Fashion Writer, Stylist, Pattern Cutters & Garment Technologists
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a minimum of 3 credits; or
- Passed UEC with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Passed SPM or equivalent, with a minimum of one credit; and certificate of skill in Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) or certificates equivalent to it; or
- Passed the Certificate with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- Passed the interview and exam test.
- For international students: IELTS 4.0 / CEFR A2 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (397) or TOEFL IBT (30-31) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (30) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 2)