Bachelor of Graphic Design (Hons)
This programme offers an exciting curriculum that provides learners with the expertise needed to deliver creative results in the art and business of visual communications. In addition to courses which explore the theory, language, and tools of graphic design, learners learn to effectively apply their knowledge and skills by leveraging current industry software for web design, typography, raster and vector manipulation, and other applications.
Creative Director, Art Director, Design Director, Graphic Designer, Type Designer, Packaging Designer, Promotional Designer, Book Designer, Webpage Designer, Brand & Identity Maker, Corporate Identity Designer, Environmental Signage Designer, Magazine Stylist, Illustrator
- Passed STPM or equivalent, with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in two subjects; or
- Recognised or equivalent Matriculation / Foundation, with minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- A recognised or equivalent Diploma, with minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum score of 24; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- Passed interviews and painting exams (except for History and Management Arts and Design Arts programs).
- MUET Band 1
- For international students: IELTS 5.0 / CEFR B1 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (410-413) or TOEFL IBT (34) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band3)