Diploma in Interior Design
Interior Design programme aims to produce graduates professionally as semi-professional in interior design environment and building industry with savvy theoretical and technical knowledge and to develop learners who are able to communicate effectively, endeavour teamwork, adapt readily talent to altering situation by problem solving with high confidence and guided by high ethical and moral values that prepares them to fulfill their professional career in competitive global market.
3D Visualizer, Junior Furniture Designer, Junior FF&E Designer (Furniture ,Fixture & Equipment), Freelance Designer, Technical assistant in architectural or interior design organization, Stage designers, Retail Designer, Colour Consultant
Light and Acoustic Consultant, Window display designers, Draught person
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) / GCE O-Level with at least three (3) subjects and pass the Mathematics subject; or
- Passed Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in a recognised or equivalent field and: Passed SPM / SPMV with at least one credit in one (1) subject; and
- Continuing studies at the Diploma level in the same field; and
- Where necessary, the Academic Education Provider ( AEC) should provide a bridging program as a consolidation program for students shifting from the skills sector to the academic sector.
- Passed STPM or equivalent at least one (1) principle in a subject and credit in Mathematics at SPM or equivalent; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank) in one (1) subject and credit in Mathematics at SPM or equivalent; or
- Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQA) in relevant fields of AEC recognised by the Government of Malaysia with at least CGPA 2.0; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in three (3) subjects including Mathematics; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government;
- Passed the Arts / Engineering Drawing subject at SPM or equivalent; or
- Passed portfolio tests for those who failed or did not take Art Education subjects.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent.