Bachelor of Science (Hons) (Architectural Design)
The Architectural Design programme, which is equivalent to Board of Architects (LAM) Part I, is designed to prepare learners for a professional career that supports the building design and construction industry with the necessary technological knowledge on design, building services, building construction & materials, firefighting and safety, sustainability, and advanced skills in CAD and other relevant 3D softwares in producing ideas and design, drawings and documents.
Assistant Architect, Technical or Construction Supervisor at Construction Site, Administration & Diplomatic Officer (Government Sector), Junior Executive in Design, Architecture or Maintenance Department (Development Company), Freelance Designer, 3D Visualizer, Academic for Architectural Educational Institutions (Certificate and Diploma), School teacher, Marketing Executive for Building Materials and Products and other relevant fields, BIM Manager.
- Passed STPM or equivalent with at least one (1) principal in a subject and credit in Mathematics at SPM or equivalent; OR
- Passed A-Levels with at least a pass in two (2) subjects including Mathematics. Students who did not take Mathematics subject at A-Levels should get credit in Mathematics at SPM / O-Levels; OR
- Passed Matriculation offered by the Ministry of Education or equivalent in a relevant field with a CGPA of at least 2.00; OR
- Passed Foundation or Pre-University in the field of Architecture or related fields with a CGPA of at least 2.00; OR
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics; OR
- A Diploma / Executive Diploma / Higher National Diploma (Level 4 MQF) in Architecture or related fields of Higher Education recognised by the Ministry of Education Malaysia with a CGPA of at least 2.00; OR
- An Advanced Diploma (Level 5 MQF) in Architecture or related fields from Higher Education recognised by the Ministry of Education Malaysia with a CGPA of at least 2.00; OR
- Passed Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with an average of at least 55% including Mathematics; OR
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) / New South Wales Higher School Certificate with an average of at least 60% including Mathematics; OR
- Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of 24 including Mathematics; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government;
- Passed the Arts / Engineering Drawing subject at SPM or equivalent; OR
- Passed portfolio tests for those who failed or did not take the Art Education subject.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent.