Bachelor of Interior Design (Hons)
Bachelor of Interior design program aims to produce graduates professionally in the interior design environment and building industry with theoretical , technical and practicality knowledge in interior design field . The program will prepare the student in designing research component and the fast demands on the new technologies and changes in the current built environment industry. Student will be train professionally in developing the ability in handling various problem/issues with creative practice along with a design consideration relating to sustainability, universal design, safety and by laws.
The course is designed to provide comprehensive learning experience – both theory and practical – as a creative problem solver respond towards multi-disciplinary field , and an industry leader guided by high ethical and moral values
Interior and Spatial Designer, 3D Visualizer, Furniture Designer, FF&E Designer (Furniture ,Fixture & Equipment), Freelance Designer, Design Researcher, Exhibition Designer, Production / Theater / Stage designers, Retail Designer, Visual Merchandiser
- Passed STPM with at least a two (2) principals in two (2) subjects including Mathematics. Students who did not take Mathematics at STPM should obtained credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Passed A-Level with at least a pass in two (2) subjects including Mathematics. Students who did not take Mathematics at A-Level should get credit in Mathematics at SPM / O Level; or
- Passed Matriculation in a related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0 including Mathematics; or
- A Diploma in Architecture Technology from CUCST with a minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- A Diploma in related fields from any Academic Education Provider (AEC) recognised by the Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Passed Foundation in Built Environment or CUCST; or
- Passed the Basic Program / Foundation in the relevant field from any AEC recognised by the Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government;
- Passed Art in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); or
- Passed portfolio tests for those who did not take Art in SPM
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent.