Foundation in Science
The Foundation in Science programme is tailored to provide students with a direct route into related degree programmes such as biomedical, environmental health, occupational safety and engineering. The core science modules integrated in the programme shall equip the students with strong theoretical foundation to fully prepare them for their degree journey. In addition to that, the programme also aims to strengthen English proficiency among its students with its comprehensive English modules.
For Allied Health Science students :
- Passed SPM / SPMV / O-Level / equivalent qualification with five (5) credits, including three (3) subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physic, Chemistry & English ; or other qualifications equivalent & recognised by the government of Malaysia.
For students who will continue to the First Degree Study Program in Medicine :
- Passed SPM / SPMV / O-Level with at least B grade in five (5) subjects including Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology & other subjects as well as credit in Bahasa Malaysia & English ; or
- other equivalent qualifications.
For students who will continue to the First Degree Study Program in Allied Health Sciences :
- Passed SPM / SPMV / O-Level with five (5) credits including three (3) subjects from Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, & English. - Or
- other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.