Diploma in Environmental Health
This programme is a branch of Health Science programme which stresses the concept of environmental conservation and rehabilitation related to the human health. Trained towards the promotion of public health of the rural population with emphasis on improving basic health needs of the community at large, such as sullage and human waste disposal, disease control and potable water supply.
Duration of Study
Assistant of Environmental Health (AEHO), Site Supervisor, Environmental Officer
- Pass SPM / SPMV with at least a credit in the following 5 subjects:
- English; - Science Subject (General Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physic,Applied Science) and
- 1 other subject: OR
- Passed O-Level with at least Grade C in the following 5 subjects:
- 1 science subject (Biology / Physics / Chemistry / General Science / Applied Science); AND
- 2 other subjects, OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, a candidate must achieve at least IELTS at least 6.0 or TOEFL 550 in writing or equivalent