Bachelor of Environmental Health (Hons)
This programme stresses the concept of environmental conservation and rehabilitation to human health. It also includes all the health aspects including food quality and safety, water quality, air quality, vector control, communicable and noncommunicable disease control, occupational health and safety and the global health.
Duration of Study
Environmental Health Officer (AEHO), Site Supervisor, Environmental Officer
- Passed STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Pre-University program or equivalent to getting at least grade C (CGPA 2.50) in the following subjects:
- Biology / Physics
- And 5 honors or equivalent at the SPM level, of which 3 in the following subjects *:
- * Note: However, depending on the field of study, the institution reserves the right to require the student to have credit in all listed subjects; or
- A Diploma in related fields earns at least CGPA 2.75; or
- A Diploma in related fields with CGPA under 2.75 and a minimum 3 years (36 months) experience working in the same field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, a candidate must achieve at least IELTS at least 6.0 or TOEFL 550 in writing or equivalent