Diploma In Office Management
This programme provide learners with an academic foundation and specialised training for an administrative career. It is designed for those who need to upgrade their academic qualifications to tertiary level studies and for formalised functional skills in administrative and office management. Learners build competencies in English Language and are introduced to management, administrative principles, and skills enabling them to enhance organisational efficiency.
Duration of Study
Office Administrator, Events Administrator, Assistant Operations Manager, Personal Assistant. Office Supervisor Office Manager
- Passed SPM / SPMV with at least three credits in three (3) subjects; or
- Passed UEC with at least B grade in three (3) subjects; or
- Passed O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; or
- Passed Level 3 SKM in related field and passed SPM with at least one credit in 1 subject and has gone through a strengthening programme (if necessary); or
- Passed Sijil Kolej Komuniti equivalent to level 3 MQF in related field and passed SPM with at least one credit in one (1) subject; or
- Passed Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in the related field of obtaining at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed STPM or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
- Passed STAM (rank of Maqbul); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, the English Language Testing System (IELTS) test with a minimum score of 5.0 or equivalent is required.
*Standard Business Programme