Diploma In Islamic Banking
The Diploma in Islamic Banking is aimed mainly at learners and professionals who are seeking to have an extensive understanding of the concepts and operating principles applied to different types of Islamic banking in comparison to conventional banking.
Bank Officer, Financial Consultant, Bank Manager
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least three credits in three (3) subjects and passed the Mathematics; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in three (3) subjects and passed the Mathematics; or
- Passed O-Level with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects and passed Mathematics; or
- Passed STAM (Maqbul rank); or
- Passed Level 3 SKM in related field; and
- Passed SPM with at least one credit in one (1) subject; and
- Strengthening programs (if necessary); or
- Passed Certificate in related field (Level 3, MQF) with at least CGPA 2.0; or
- Other recognised qualifications are equivalent to that by the Government of Malaysia
- For Islamic (Islamic Finance) programmes that do not put a graduation requirement in Arabic, the PPT should provide Arabic incentive courses to the students.
* Standard Programme Muamalat and Islamic Finance