Diploma in Business Management
This programme provides a contemporary and up-to-date approach to the world of business, combining academic theory, business knowledge and skills development across a variety of business and marketing subjects.
Administrator, Procurement Executive, Supervisor, Business Executive, Assistant Manager
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least three credits in three subjects; or
- Passed O-Level with at least a full pass in 3 subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in the related field of obtaining at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in related field and passed SPM with at least one credit in 1 subject and has gone through a strengthening program (if necessary); or
- Passed STPM with at least C grade (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
- Passed STAM (rank of Maqbul); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- For international students, an English Language Testing System (IELTS) test with a minimum score of 5.0 or equivalent is required.
* Standard Business Programme