Diploma In Accountancy
This diploma programme is academically rigorous & specially designed to train technically competent young accountants of the future. With a robust curriculum & relevant industry practice, this programme will expose learners to various aspects of accounting. It allows learners to embark on a career towards becoming a professional or chartered accountant, preparing them for further specialization onwards into their selected undergraduate programme.
Accounts Assistant, Tax Manager. Bank Officer, Audit Manager, Financial Consultant
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least three credits in three (3) subjects; or
- Passed O-Level with at least a full pass in 3 subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 3 subjects and passed the Mathematics; or
- Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in the related field of obtaining at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in related field and passed SPM with at least one credits in 1 subject and passed the Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Passed SPM with at least one credit in one (1) subject and passed the Mathematical strengthening program (for SPM-level mathematics students); or
- Passed STPM with at least C grade (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
- Passed STAM (rank of Maqbul); and
- Passed the Mathematics at the SPM (or equivalent) level or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- For international students, TOEFL 550 OR score IELTS 5.5 OR score is equivalent.
* Standard Accounting Programme