Bachelor of Engineering Management (Hons)
This programme combines theory and practice of engineering with the study of business and resource-based management, entrepreneurial leadership, new business ventures and small-to-medium enterprises.
Senior Product Manager, Manager of Engineering Department, Engineering and Technology Manager, Senior Engineering Consultant, R&D Manager.
- Passed STPM with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank); or
- A Diploma / Executive Diploma / Higher National Diploma / Advanced Diploma in recognised field with a CGPA of at least 2.00; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation from any IPTA / IPTS / Institution authorized to offer Foundation program with at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / AUSMAT / HSC; or
- Pass Canada Pre University (CPU); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- For international students need to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 IELTS test or equivalent.
* Standard Business Programme