Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
This programme is designed to produce learners who are professionals recognised by professional accounting bodies, opportunities ready and whose skills can put them on par, if not better than other graduates with similar qualification.
Duration of Study
Accounts Assistant,Supervisor, Manager Bank officer, Manager Audit assistant, Supervisor, Manager Tax Assistant, Supervisor, Manager Consultants
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2; AND
- Passed STPM or equivalent, with minimum Grade C + (CGPA 2.33) in any two subjects and credits in Mathematics at the SPM level; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B grade in five (5) subjects; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank), and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- A Diploma in accounting or related fields, or equivalent to a minimum CGPA of 2.50; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation or minimum equivalent CGPA 2.50, and credit in Mathematics at SPM or
- Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / AUSMAT / HSC; or
- Passed Canadian Pre University (CPU); or
- Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government of Malaysia.
- Note: The Mathematics credits requirement at the SPM level for candidates (i), (iii), and (v) may be exempted if the qualifications comprise of Mathematics subjects and their achievement equivalent / more than the credit requirements of the subject at the SPM level.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, TOEFL 550 OR score IELTS 5.5 OR score is equivalent.
* Standard Accounting Programme