We are known for our quality education and in line with our expansion and growth; we seek suitably qualified and highly motivated people to be part of our high Performer Team.
At City University, we offer great career opportunities for aspiring individuals with outstanding qualities and capabilities and for those who wish to excel in their careers.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with City University. Our career portal is currently being enhanced. If you wish to apply, please email your resume/CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
"Where you will be the best at City University"
Note: City U reserves the right to appoint by invitation.
Position : Payroll Executive
- Proven experience as payroll
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. HR2000 & Quickpay) and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in HR, accounting or relevant field is a plus
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.