- Foundation Studies In Science
The Foundation Studies in Science programme is designed to cater students with basic science background before pursuing a degree in the FIeld. it provides good quality pre-university education that prepares the students to meet the demands of undergraduate study.
For Allied Health Science students:
• Passed SPM/ SPMV/ O-Level or equivalent qualification with five (5) credits, including (3) subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physic, Chemistry and English or other qualifications equivalent and recognised by the government of Malaysia.
For Engineering students:
• Passed SPM/ SPMV/ O-Level or equivalent qualification with five (5) credits, including (2) subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physic and Chemistry or other qualifications equivalent and recognised by the government of Malaysia.
Upon completion, students are able to further their studies at a degree level in any Science Programmes of their choice at CityU or other institutions.
Foundation English 1 & 2
Introduction to office software applications
Pengajian Malaysia 2
Reading & study skills
- - Diploma In Corporate Communication
- - Diploma In Mass Communication
- - Diploma In Early Childhood Education
- - Bachelor Of Communication (Hons) Journalism
- - Bachelor Of Corporate Communication
- - Bachelor Of Mass Communication (Hons)
- - Bachelor Of Applied Psychology(Hons)
- - Bachelor Of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Hons)
- - Bachelor Of Education(Hons) In Teaching English As A Second Language
- - Diploma In Management
- - Diploma In Human Resource Management
- - Diploma In Business Management
- - Diploma In Office Management
- - Diploma In Accountancy
- - Diploma In Islamic Banking
- - Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons)
- - Bachelor Of Science Accounting & Finance (Hons)
- - Bachelor Of Accounting
- - Bachelor Of Engineering Management (Hons)