The Doctor of Philosophy programe is to develop excellent research, managerial and leadership skills within Doctoral candidates as it is necessary for them to be effective research experts in their respective fields. The Doctor of Philosophy programme is to prepare candidates to become leaders in their field and to be healthy and productive contributors to social by providing the best learning environment and critically for the effective oral and written communication.
• A recognised Master of Business Administration degree or any other Master qualifications approved and recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience at the supervisory, executive or management levels.
• A good command in English Language, both written and spoken.
• Accounting & Finance
• Strategic Management
• Information Technology
• Knowledge Management
• Human Resource Management or any aspect of business
QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH METHODOLOGY:
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Structural Equation Modelling
- Canonical Correlational Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis Of Variance
- Multivariate Discriminant Analysis
SUBJECT DETAILS LEARNING TOPIC:
- Data Analysis
- Entering The Writing Up A Report
- Qualitative Research Genres
- Self-Reflectivity And Subjectivity
- Interviewing In Qualitative Research
- Role And Function Of A Literature Review
- Reliability And Validity Of Qualitative Research
Method of Assessment
• By Research
• Online Interaction
• Class Presentation