Planning and preparing for your academic future is an important step. City U Foundation Program gives you a taste of different fields of study and to acquire academic learning skills before starting your degree. The program prepares you to the challenge of studying and helps you determine the study program that best matches your interests.
The Foundation Year Program consists of the core curriculum and an individualized track. The core curriculum allows you to take introductory courses in up to four different disciplines, to gain first laboratory experience, and to develop your academic and professional skills. Depending on your academic needs and your goals, you will be able to choose further study modules and to create your own individual study plan.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/SPMV/GCE O-Level) with at least 5 credits in any subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Other qualifications that is recognised by the Malaysian Government
Enable to embark on specialised Graphic Design/Multimedia degree programmes, Education & Liberal degree programmes or Architectural degree programmes.
- Foundation English 1 & 2
- Basic statistics
- Introduction to office Software Applications
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Reading & study skills
- Principles of Management
- Basic design
- Introduction to Built Environment
- History & Culture studies in Built Environment
- Basic drawing
- Introduction to Construction & Management technology